Saturday, July 13, 2024

Going Retro with Luxe Paris @ Swank

 Wow, I just did a RL update on my mac... held my breath the entire time. The only thing left is to figure out how to update Word... Needless to say, I worked up an appetite so I headed to the diner for a bite to eat in this new exclusive at Swank by Luxe Paris called Encounter. I am wearing this with my maitreya body, it is also available for legacy, legacy perky, and legacy petite. and I love this new outfit by Luxe Paris that is an exclusive at Swank. It is called Encounter and comes with leggings, boots, a skirt, and a top. 


Love this outfit's details with its abstract off-the-shoulder black and white top, cute skirt with retro ruffles, and sneakers with socks - such an adorable look for the summer.



Wearing Swank Exclusives

LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/3

Outfit - Luxe Paris - Encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment