Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Mr. X and the Vortex @ Swank

 I remember my days fondly with  Mr. X and I hope to experience a mind and personality that is pure and X and .... so much more... I wonder who will enter the vortex of emotions with me... if they are allowed of course... I am  wearing  Enchantress 's Azia that is made for many bodies including mine Maitreya (also  reborn, genx, lara, and more) It comes with a  fab color changing  hud that is in  solids and prints. I love the bandage top and the retro 80s skirt with  a big buckle reminds me of something Madonna would love...and so will you!


I paired Enchantresses's aiza outfit with another Swank exclusive  STEFFY HEELS  by  BA (Black Angel Store) - they are made for Erika,  Genx, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreay (worn),  Old Belleza, Peach Reborn and Slink.  These fabulous heels come with a color-changing hud chain around the ankles and spike heels they are just so hawt! They are going to be my new go to heels... i just love the details.


Wearing Swank Exclusives

LM - SWANK  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/130/124/38

Outfit - Enchantress - Azia

Shoes - BA/Black Angel Store -  STEFFY HEELS




No comments:

Post a Comment