Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Feeling Good .... in July AVAgirl and Zuri

 I love this outfit it is perfect for summer it is breezy sensual and fun...  what more can you ask!   I love the low-cut ruffled top, the fabulously short mini, and the boots... it is pure sin -- especially when I think of you...  because... sunshine I feel ---  even underwater....  oh la la.... This swank outfit is by AVAgirl and is called Serena. It comes with boots, a frilly top that is sexy and feminine, and a mini skirt along with a massive color-changing hud.

I combined AVAgirl with the new necklace from Zuri called  Celtic Dawn which is composed of an ornate earring and necklace with an amazing Celtic knot in aqua and gold with rustic beads of gold,  turquoise, and obsidian.


Wearing Swank Exclusives

LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/3

Outfit - AVAgirl - Serena

Necklace and  Earrings -  Zuri - Celtic Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment