Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dissolving - Mr. X and Wicca's Wardrobe & October 4 Season Skins

 Marooned on a  blue  night -- in a blue other worldly world.  Wondering about the endless stars... no one owns the stars... yet. Sometimes  we need to escape the ordinary and go deep within and find what makes us real and vibrant -- Mr. X keeps my heart pounding always... so does this new catsuit called Liara by Wicca Merlin and the new Cyborg Skin by October 4  Seasons.
We all want to fall off the planet sometime and just be out there... this is the perfect spandex catsuit that "suits" that kinda mood.  I love the turquoise mesh up my thighs (so does Mr. X) and around my shoulders... I feel like a cosmic Pocahontas !   There is so much incredible detail in this that I feel like I can reach through my screen and touch it... Mr. X likes that too!
This new skin by October 4 Seasons called Cyborg is gorgeous. I have covered up the fabulous universe like tattoos that shimmer on my arms making this skin even more alluring and cool.  It comes in 2 types of make-up options, Beauty and Battle both are stunning in their artful detail. 

I see the universe  in his eyes and ...like multi-colored flames from an artful fireworks
Bursts of exploding suns & stars….dissolving.

I should note that sold separately, is the Cybernetic Mask that completes the look.  It has a fun hud featuring 7 colors including: red, grey, orange, green, teal, purple and white.  You can mix and match these colors by changing the colors of the pipes, filter and body making this mask easy to mix and match with many items.



Wearing: Exclusives at The Instruments:
Catsuit - Liara- *NEW* Wicca's Wardrobe 
Mask - Cybernetic Mask
The Instruments LM 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Okinawa/186/99/30
Wicca Merlin's Main Shop
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22
Shoes: Wicca Merlin - Carrie Heels
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22
MP https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/156512

Skin - Cyborg - Beauty - October 4 Season Skins

Hair - A&Y Cyber Queen -Rebirth- White




1 comment: