Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sister Nightfall and Mr. X -- Poet's Heart New Release

Silent Sister.... the other one left behind... at Nightfall...  the  sister of sorrow...  Sister Nightfall created by Poet's Heart.....  she is left behind by the prince-- he was off  ----  can  you believe he  left on his merry way with Princess  Anne....

leaving me behind breathless -- and then, there is Mr.X..... in
half seconds... and worldly strong arms closing in all around me.... I do not know, I  said with a savage, obstinate , desperate expression of humility........
I know  that cherubims are hymning... and i think matchbox and open it .... light erupts ..... and again, I think, Mr. X... can you take me to him.... as sometimes, feel lost.... in the mist

the wounded dark sister presses against Mr. X like a bruise.... a lost one...  to be found.... perhaps a treasure..... only you can tell if you dare...  but there is no one like X ---

Wearing: 
Poet's Heart  
Sister Nightfall and Sister Nightfall head piece

Skin:  Morphine Quin

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna Jewelry 

Hair - Diva - Mua








No comments:

Post a Comment