Thursday, March 15, 2018

Mr. X --Reel DOWN - irrISIStible, Letituier, Luminesse, Glitter Dream @ Swank

1920s - 1940s Hollywood (and onward) boasted a bevy of women who exploded onto the silver screen, not only for their striking beauty but because of their confidence, style, and verve. They were dreamers, pioneers, and yes, feminists, women in the spotlight whose ballsy, modern and even ribald retorts still have us smiling.   A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up. 
- Mae West -- Mr. X likes that!




I love this new look by Irresistible...  it is glam beyond...  and an exclusive  @ swank... look at the hair and all the details...   two top designers made this look  Letituier and,  irrISIStible ---  and   yes, Mr. X...  A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more. – Jayne Mansfield

I do adore this hair by  Letituier called  Sigma it is beyond whimsical...   I love it... uber coolio...  in all colors... get it @ Swank -- and Exclusive! 


I adore the necklace and drop earrings by Luminesse... they are so opulent...22 kt gold and onyx --- such a fabulous combination... so well done...   After all.... "I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. –Marilyn Monroe

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." Audrey Hepburn

Wearing  -- Swank Exclusives
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Dress  - irrISIStible - Hollywood  Glam
Necklace and  Earrings - Luminesse - Zaramour
Hair --  Letituier - Sigma
Poses - Glitter - Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment