She gets up around noon and does whatever it is that she does...before shopping.... Mr. X always wonders. When she shows up late, it's late.
But, what an entrance in this new release by Holy Shirt simply called "Shirt Dress". It comes in argyle, red, black, blue and in a rose pattern all come with a matching heart shaped purse.
I love the way the tones have contrasting sleeves, collars and hemlines, it is such a distinctive touch. I have paired this with Holy Shirt's "Dolly boots" they are hip and complete this gorgeous retro ensemble.
Ok Mr. X... not hanging by the telephone much longer ... the after holiday sales have begun........
Wearing
Holy Shirt - Skirt Dress and Dolly boots
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wishing%20Well/198/178/33
Skin - Morphine Skins
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sago%20Island/238/204/24
Hair - Acedia - No longer Available
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Walking along a shaded street, I’m transported to memories of exploring the ancient walled city of Dubrovnik —where baroque façades rise abo...
-
Tonight I’m feeling frisky and just a little bit burlesque in this new look by Virtual Diva—the Tulip Dress—clinging to every curve like it ...
-
I wait for my darling in a beautiful ballroom , the air sweet with honeysuckle and wisteria . Crystal chandeliers scatter golden light...



No comments:
Post a Comment