Thursday, January 18, 2018

Mr. X and Babydoll by Ghee and hair by Jumo

Mr. X asked me when I was feeling most cynical... isn't there a little girl hidden deep inside of you... I said no way  -- then he said the magic words... ok my love, my "babydoll"....  and who can resist a babydoll especially this babydoll by Ghee that is an exclusive at the  Designers Showcase... it is  YUM!

I told Mr. X ok... let me see if I can explain -- he laughed calling me a totally heavenly sweetie pie that he sees in his mind's eye before he drifts off to sleep!   He tells me that I spin around in his head in constant circles making pie-faced smiles... Love that dream... don't you and this cute babydoll outfit by Ghee is unforgettably sweet...Love these lace rimmed stockings sold separately with their sexy cut out on the back legs accented by bows. 

This cute baby doll outfit by Ghee is an exclusive @ Designers  Showcase and is made for  slink, maitreya and  belleza mesh bodies.  The stockings (omega applier) and cute pumps are sold separately.   In this little  babydoll outfit... your love is sure to keep you in his heart and better yet... on speed dial!

Wearing 
Dress - Babydoll - Chilli - Ghee
Stockings Bow-Tie Stockings = 6 on one with Omega Appliers
Shoes - Duo-Pumps - Ghee
Designers showcase LM
LM : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corrupted%20Innocence/142/15/24
Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/32/224/1501

Hair - Emma - Jumo- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment