Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Magical Sneak Peak... Lake Island at SLB


This place is pure magic... it is called Lakeside and it is a performance area appropriately called Captivated.  I was  and you will be as well.


God alone knows what wonders builders have made that surround Lakeside... but I am sure exploration will provide hours of tantalization!   This build is made of mushrooms... and ladders to yet more mushrooms... I cannot tell you if they are magic mushrooms.... that is up to you to decide!



Mr. X tells me tonight that I  remind him of a fire fairy... full of light and energy... as elusive as the sunset encased in a  golden glow... and as passionate as a many layered fire opal...that takes time to treasure and understand.



With all this... what can i do but flutter my wings and eyelashes.....

At this time, the schedule of events is as follows:
June 12
Final day for building
June 13
Sim inspections–sim closed to builders
June 14-15
Press Day
June 16
Grand Opening
June 23
Official Birthday
June 23
Final day of performances
June 29
Sims close to the public
July 1
All builds to be dismantled – sims go offline


No comments:

Post a Comment