Monday, February 25, 2013

IXL = Eshi Otawara + Mr. X = .......




Alone in the lair  ----  the oriental splendor … of  Mr. X.  I feel like a somnambulist discovering the highs and lows of passion… until I look into the raging eyes of Shiva...another story of course. 

Eshi’s new dress, modestly called Marie is opulent with the hard stone glitter of mica whose crystals are noted for nearly perfect basal cleavage…  a sensual note for an evocative dress.   Mica means to glitter in Latin and this dress will brighten up the night like the brightest star in the heavens of SL with the added embellishments of feathers that is all at once bizarre and right. 



Marie has as wondrous V back….  I feel Mr. X his sweet lips…. As he whispers in my ears … this is magnificent thank you Eshi for this design… --  at his touch… I shiver…  Eshi always excellently exotic… created the sexiest V back dress… That men lust for…. Obviously.



Standing alone… waiting for Mr. X… I wonder… knowing lovemaking is only a small projection of how I feel about him…  My dress flows like waves of passion.. With feathers and flourishes…..
Our day to day… a mental intimacy. Pervades… and proliferated… and ramified… night after night… in opulence and luxury… hands touch…. And lips…. The collar of metal on the dress of Eshi … is beautiful and the hat is a beacon… of light of love… of the world… a satellite


Looking at the smoke dreams of tomorrow and beyond… a parachuting sense … of loving life so much….I wait for Mr. X…. and I wonder …  what are in the other boxes on the table…. Time will tell.


Dress & Hat  Jewelry -   Marie  - Eshi Otawara - http://slurl.com/secondlife/blackLiquid/52/33/503






No comments:

Post a Comment