Thursday, January 3, 2013

Proud as a peacock


There is something romantically elegant about vintage clothing that harkens back to the gilded age of the Great Gatsby.   I love visiting Berlin - a fabulous sim dedicated to the Weimer era created by Jo Yardly.



With that thought in mind, pay a visit to the shop owned by Sonatta Morales that offers a treasure trove of beautiful dresses and gowns from the 1920’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s.



I choose 8* seduction by Sonnetta Morales – a royal purple flapper dress embellished with artfully placed peacock beading.

The dress comes with a fabulous peacock feather headpiece accented with gold that makes this dress come alive.



My hair is Gloria mesh hair in lemon tea by wasabi pills.

The pipe is called +ROZOREGALIA+*BOUHACHI*PIPE2 created by Yumi Pausch.  The pipe comes loaded with nine poses and is easy to use.



A message from Mr. X suggested that we would step out tonight and dance in a most opulent vintage setting.   Seeing him in my mind’s eye I recall his smile… his is was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it.  A smile that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on me.  His smile understood me just as far as I wanted to be understood, believed in me, as I would like to believe in myself.


Sonatta Morales: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ballyboo/119/229/131/?title=Sonatta%20Morales

Shot at Berlin Sim  1920s Berlin (236,232,751)

+Rozoregalia+

Wasabi Pills
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coraline/206/135/53

No comments:

Post a Comment