Thursday, January 11, 2018

Mr. x feelin Barbarella / Connie @ Swank Giz Seorn

Can the United Earth Government find me... my positronic ray can either seduce or  reduce... it's up to you!!! so says Barbarella and she is nothing to be messed with nor is this sheath  mini dress with  cut out netting sides... oh la la....love this new exclusive @ Swank by Giz Seorn called Connie.


At the end of the day, who doesn't want a "excessive" pleasure machine...  we all have our   vices....  right?   As a  true Barbarella I am always  rescued  but.... then always those deadbeats in the labyrinth  -- --- such is life...   even in the movies  blind angels  fly... and an  angel is love.... Connie is made for mesh bodies and comes with a fabulous color changing hud... the  texture netting is some of best  I have seen and the colors are so much fun...  the details in this are outstanding.... get it!


Barbarella: I'm so grateful for what you've done, I hardly know how to begin to thank you. I'm positive I could get you some sort of recompense from my government. I mean if there's anything you need or that I can do, please tell me.
Mark Hand: Well, you could let me, make love to you.
Barbarella: Make love, did you say?
Mark Hand: Yes.
Barbarella: What do you mean? You don't even know my psychocardiogram?
Mark Hand: Heh?


Barbarella: Well, on Earth, for centuries, people haven't made love unless their psychocardiogram readings were in perfect compliments.
Mark Hand: I know nothing of that. You asked me for what you could do for me and I told you.
Barbarella: Well, alright. But, I don't see what good it will do? Do you have any pills?
Mark Hand: Pills?
Barbarella: Oh, never mind, I have some, here.
Mark Hand: Wha-wha-what is this pill?
Barbarella: Its an exultation transference pellant, of course.


Wearing - Swank  Exclusive
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Dress - Giz Seorn - Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment