Sunday, December 17, 2017

Mr. X and Holiday Shopping - New Sascha's Designs & Emo-tions

I told Mr. X that the holiday rush is on... I love the hustle and bustle of the season... especially shopping and decorating... and I found the perfect outfit to go shopping in by Sascha's Designs called Leopard Snow Outfit that I have paired with new Emo-tions hair.

I love the leopard (Peta Approved thank-you very much) coat with its stand up collar that keeps me nice and warm.  It comes with appliers for maitreya, slink and belleza for the pants and shirt and is also made for classic bodies.

I really love the finishing touch of the Leopard Snow Outfit are the cute little leopard boots that keep my feet toasty warm as I trudge through the village looking for goodies for Mr. X!  I love this short and sassy new hair by Emo-tions with its side part bangs and cute barrett that gives this a sweet and spicy look, Mr. X likes that!



Wearing

Outfit - Sascha's Designs - Leopard Snow outfit
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/242/84/22

Hair - Emo-tions - browns - Charlie
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

1 comment: