Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Mr. X and Cherish...New Jumo

I asked Mr. X if he remembered that sappy yet romantic old song from the 60s -- Cherish... The new gown from Jumo called Cherish is made for classic mesh avatars and also for maitreya, belleza and slink bodies.  It comes with a color changing hud of eight gorgeous jewel tones.
I especially like the flowing lace down the side of the gown, around the sweetheart shaped corset type bodice and around the hemline of the gown. This black lace is as alluring as it is feminine... and oh so pretty no matter what color gown you choose to wear. The beautiful celtic inspired gold and onyx necklace and earrings come with this gown.

I love gowns that are as beautiful from the back as they are in the front. I love the way the lace flows from the back of the dress and the buckles of the corset top down my back... so evocative... wearing this Mr. X swears he will follow me "almost" anywhere......
Speaking of Cherish, the new hair by Jumo that comes in several different styles in the MOP or "Mother of Pearl" collection is really stunning.  It has a delicate rainbow of soft pastels that are so pretty to wear... the hint of color is really striking and adds a bit of sultry swagger to the look.



Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside
You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could
Mold you into someone who could
Cherish me as much as I cherish you

Wearing
Gown - *New* Jumo - Cherish
Hair - *New* Jumo - Amanda Hair MOP Collection
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/193481

Eye-make Up - Jumo - Stylesque 

No comments:

Post a Comment