Monday, June 5, 2017

Mr. X and !!SMD!! @ Vintage in Vogue - Sneak Peek

The hall exploded with  cheers... I could not stand it... I ran  to the terrace alone... waiting for  Mr. X... cheers of  bravo and  cries of bravo --- I  try to shut it all  out...I turn pale and begin to  tremble, and I wonder... are they with us or... with them... and then I wonder ... why.....

In the beginning it was always so much easier.  I remember the first time we met. There was something captivating in his appearance, a charismatic presence, especially when our gazes met. What miraculous hours we spent together talking late into the night.

Wearing a gorgeous lace gown by !!SMD!! called Vintage in Vogue that is made for slink and maitreya mesh bodies.  This original mesh gown also comes with gloves for bento mesh hands and a fur wrap. This will be an exclusive at the Vintage Fair beginning on June 6 at 12 noon.


It's almost here!  The Vintage Fair is two sims full of 1950s nostalgia. Apparel, jewelry, shoes, furniture and accessories! Silvan Moon Designs has an exclusive formal gown and formal bento gloves!

Gown -!!SMD!! - Vintage in Vogue

Main Store LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Opale - Helvia

Sim - Chess Wonderland http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Egypt/189/194/22

No comments:

Post a Comment