Friday, April 7, 2017

Mr. X and Muriel * New* Jumo @ Swank + new Jumo Skin, make up and brows!

Tyrian purple known, as royal purple is a natural dye secreted by sea snails on the coast of what was once Phoenicia.  The dye was greatly prized in antiquity because its color did not fade.  Originally reserved for royalty, purple is a vibrant color.  I told Mr. X I was admiring a new gown by Jumo at Swank called Muriel and that one of the colors it came in was purple.




Mr. X treats me always like his beloved princess... tonight I did not see him....  but I  did find a gift box he left for me... with a note..... "you are my my empress......."  how can I resist him... I can't it is as simple as that.  It was a box full of Jumo's new goodies available at Swank and new skin and eye makeup available at her main store.





I love this new silk-satin gown by Jumo called Muriel that is sold exclusively at Swank. It is artfully embellished with a gold sequin outline on the top and feathers at the back...making this gown angelic! It comes made for all mesh and classic mesh bodies. It comes in black, blood, forest, posidon and beflower (worn).



Muriel also comes with splendid gold and diamond ball drop earrings and a matching ring that picks up the rich gold texture of this gown making it a simply stunning statement in elegance. The skin is called Miuccia and comes in bronze, caramel, cocoa, cream, ebony, fraise, honey (worn), pale and porcelain. I am wearing it in the honey tone which I love because it is not too dark or too light... it is honeylicious!  The skin is compatible with classic and classic mesh avatars as well as with omega, TMP, slink, belleza and maitreya mesh bodies. The head is compatible with classic bodies, and catwa and letutka mesh heads.



The eyebrows are new and called Shalom and they are compatible with Letluka and Catwa heads as well as with classic avatars. The brows come in 8 colors. I was really impressed with the red brows they are beautifully arched and the color is perfect.  The smokey eyeliners called Vega another new release by Jumo and comes in 6 sexy colors and can be worn by classic and mesh heads (Catwa, Letluka and Omega).  The new matching lipstick for this skin called Miuccia Lips comes in a variety of 20 vibrant shades and can be worn by classic and Catwa, Letluka and Omega mesh heads.



Wearing:
Swank  exclusive Gown - Jumo - Muriel 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Skin - *New* Jumo - Miuccia - honey
Eyeliner - *New* - Jumo - Vega
Lips - *New* Jumo - Miuccia
Eyebrows *New* - Jumo - Shalom 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment