Friday, March 17, 2017

Mr. X and Emma - Meet a Star @ Swank ! CW, Jumo, Glitter

I told Mr. X he makes me feel like a star... and so does this gown by Celestine's Weddings called Emma, Whitney Hair by Jumo, poses by Glitter and the Red Carpet Party by Celestine's Weddings --- All  exclusives @ Swank!

Celestine's Weddings Carpet Red Hollywood Party Box an exclusive @ Swank has three runway versions short, medium and long, a VIP party table, glitter balloons, tripods, lights, video camera, Food and Drink Table and most important of all Grammy Award table. All are copy, resize and low prim... so you can have  your own awards party - YAY ! Mr. X and I love this!
Jean Harlow, Marilyn Monroe, Lana Turner would have been delighted to wear this skin tight sequins gown called Emma; it is available in Red, White or Black. Whatever you choose, one or all ... it is gorgeous and  a exclusive @ Swank that is celebrating Hollywood Glam this month... and Emma does!  

Emma also comes with shoes, earrings and a gorgeous  ring that Liz Taylor would wear and covet! I love when the back of the dress is as gorgeous as the front... and the  drape of pearls is pure glam -- Mr. X approved!


I have paired it with new hair by Jumo also an exclusive @ Swank called Whitney... and we all know she was a Diva. Also, New Make-up by Jumo called Doutzen eye-liner and  lipstick.


 Asked a girl what she wanted to be
She said baby, can't you see
I want to be famous, a star on the screen
But you can do something in between
Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you.......


Swank Exclusives

Gown - Celestine's Weddings  - Emma

Set - Celestine's Weddings - Red Carpet Party 

Hair - Jumo - Whitney

Poses - Glitter

Lipstick and eyeliner - Jumo - Doutzen
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Capodorso/230/26/24


No comments:

Post a Comment