Friday, February 17, 2017

Mr. X and L Amore Snow - Virtual Diva Couture @ Swank & Jumo

This morning I told Mr. X that Valentine's Day should be celebrated every day of the year... not just one day. Of course I am a "romantic" -- and, what is wrong with that.  I live by the saying in a world full of temporary things... I am a perpetual feeling.  And, I am feeling romantic today and found a gorgeous romantic gown in white (I love white gowns) at this month's Swank by Virtual Diva Couture called L Amore Snow


L Amore Snow is glorious and is made for classic bodies... it also comes with a maitreya  hud that I used on my mesh body... whatever type of body you have classic or mesh this gown is easy to wear.  I love the romantic rose collar and the floating silk cape with it's rose border that float in the winter breeze.


L Amore Snow will make you feel like a fairytale princess... the gown itself is lovely in silk with a delicate floral pattern.  It is a big formal gown... Mr. X likes that and so do I... you will float on the dance floor without a doubt


L Amore Snow also comes with a lavish floral headpiece that really crowns this look. I have paired this gown with new hair by Jumo called Lindsay and the new fabulous lipstick by Jumo for catwa and lelutka mesh heads and also for classic avatars called Bronx.  This lipstick is so realistically kissable... trust me on that !


Wearing

Exclusive Gown from Swank - L Amore Snow by Virtual Diva Couture
Poses - Valentine's Day Poses - Virtual Diva Couture
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Hair - Jumo - Blondes Lindsay
Lips - Jumo - Bronx
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

NEW CAT BLOG ! http://catadventuresandproducts.blogspot.com/2017/02/brush-up-february-national-pet-dental.html

No comments:

Post a Comment