Monday, January 30, 2017

Ghostyss @ Swank & *NEW* Jumo - Hair and Eyeshadow & Eyes

There is still shopping time @ Swank don't miss the flirty dress by Ghostyss called Garance -- it is so cute, that Mr. X called it my secret weapon... I like that and it makes me feel frisky ---- and Mr. X  definately like that! And, JUMO has new fabulous hair so sleek ultra bob update and new eye shadow for mesh and classic avatars... yay... all  can use it and it is fantastic!

The curvaceous mini dress, Garance by Ghostyss has a flex boned corset that laces up the front making oh so sexy!  It is a mesh dress that is made in 5 sizes in addition to being made for maitreya (worn), slink and belleza bodies.  Mr. X says this is a love story in leather and lace... does it get any better than that?  Well, by now you know that I almost never ever kiss and tell!!!

We all know I love hair and I am wearing the stylish *new* bob by Jumo called  kiko this is one of my favorite hair styles ever.  I love the  updated look to this stylish bob that is classic and funky at the same time. The color changing hud is amazing. I am wearing  blonde with roots for this shoot but you will see this hair again as it is so versatile and well done.
Jumo has  also created a new Eyeshadow palette that is a must have it is called simply Power and it is a wow! -- it is compatible with classic, catwa, omega and letuka heads.  The detail in this eye shadow is a luminous miracle... I love the depth and color options -- there are six  I am also wearing new eyes from Jumo that offers 20  colors with a hud that comes with small, medium or large eyes... make sure if you have a mesh head on... that you put on the alpha!!




Wearing

Dress: Ghostyss - Garance @ Swank
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Hair - Jumo -Kiko - blonde with roots
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

Eyeshadow - Jumo - Power
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

Eyes - Jumo - Pink Topaz
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

No comments:

Post a Comment