Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Mr. X and Suzie - New @ Swank Emerald Couture and Jumo

Mr. X it is winter... and so very cold... and all I can think about is an al fresco winter picnic... but first I need to find the perfect location and the perfect outfit... well the outfit is not hard to find at all... I just popped into swank and found the most gorgeous outfit by Emerald Couture called Suzie Sweater Set

I love the long sweater coat  jacket in a rich berry color and the two pocket sleek pants with an antique brass shank button and zipper fly. They show off my long legs perfectly. This also comes with cute boots that are for slink and non rigged feet; the non rigged allows you to wear the boots with Maitreya, Belleza, Eve and whatever else mesh feet you have :).


The cute blouse comes for maitreya lara and uses the appliers, omega system for maitreya worked like a dream. The tone of this blouse with its cute lace up accent blends perfectly with the sweater and slacks. Suzie is made for mesh and original bodies and comes in this berry color and in teal.


The hair, and anyone that knows me knows I love- love- love- hair and this is new hair by Jumo called Kardashian -- it is just gorgeous!  I know if the Kardashians were in SL (god, help us!)  they would love this hair too!  The hair is Jumo's newest line, and is the result of a collaboration of Jumo and Nice Wildrose.  This line of hair is really amazing and offers so many great hud alternatives -- you can purchase this hair straight - meaning without roots or with roots... I am wearing blonde with roots. Each hud comes with 8 fabulous colors to choose from.  I can never choose... so I recommend.. just get the fatpack - you will be glad you did! I am also wearing earrings by Jumo that are available at Swank called Elsa Jewelry and they are shaped like stars.



Wearing:
Outfit and shoes - Emerald Couture - Suzie Sweater outfit
Poses - Royal Secrets Set of Poses
Earrings - Jumo Elsa Hair and Jewelry
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Hair - Jumo - Kardashian Hair - blood with roots
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

No comments:

Post a Comment