Thursday, January 5, 2017

Mr. X and “Prachtig.” Broquate by Sascha's Designs

1:53 a.m.   Amsterdam.  I am  for a Het Hok, a “brown” café (the browns are filled with smoke and mismatched chairs; the whites for being seen). Mr. X promised to play a game of chess with me. It is not easy navigating the alleyways of Amsterdam at night...especially when every eye is on me in this new outfit called Broquate by Sascha's Designs.


This outfit comes with a color changing hud for the jacket as well as with an omega appliers system for the sleek black pants and corset styled bodice for mesh bodies, I am wearing Lara.  Broquate can also be worn by classic bodies so you get the best of both worlds so to speak. The jacket comes in 5 various shades that render into a modern abstract pattern.


I move move my rook, as Mr. X's eyes stare into mine, challenging me.I feel up to the challenge in this new outfit by Sascha's Designs... “Checkmate,” I whisper in my best New Yawk accent! “Prachtig,” says the man behind me.

I wipe the court with a Master, swallow my beer, tuck my long hair into my jacket, and at 2 a.m. elegantly pedal off into the night.

1 comment: