Saturday, July 23, 2016

Mr. X and Breazes - Sascha's Designs @ Swank

I told Mr. X that I find great joy in items of beauty. Tonight I received a coverted invitation  delivered by the imperial royal messenger... inviting Mr. X and I to a summer ball... I just picked up the perfect gown to wear --- by Sascha's Designs that is an exclusive at Swank.... I will float like a cloud in this dreamy gown of white called Breazes.


Breazes is amazing  because it comes with four gown options... there is of course the sleek options as shown above.  The sweeper flexi skirt is romantic and perfect for a polonaise under crystal chandeliers...


Another option is the Floof flexi skirt that reminds me of wave upon wave of gorgeous sheer chiffon that ripples in the midnight wind... and beckons Mr. X to entice me to yet another dance...he loves to show me off on the dance floor.


Breazes also comes with an imaginative  bow ribbon hat crowned with an artful flower. The  matching opera gloves include a hud with six hand poses... completing this must have elegant  and unforgettable look.



Wearing:

Exclusive Gown  - Breazes  by Sascha's Designs @ Swank
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sage%20Isle/191/17/2004

Skin - Catalina Lily
Lashes - Monroe Mesh
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - Vanity - I know u wanted - blonde

New RL  Cat Blog   my tonkinese ! http://catadventuresandproducts.blogspot.com/2016/07/paw-lickin-good-new-cat-treats-by-weruva.html


No comments:

Post a Comment