Friday, June 10, 2016

Mr. X and the Nile Goddess - * New* TWA- The White Armory

It is night... and I must know the answer... I make the dreaded journey to the oracle... she has the vision and can see into the future... she is the mist of time itself... I am wearing my best new gown by TWA - Nile Goddess... with its opulent diaphanous layers and belt of electrum.... it sways on the midnight wind....it comes with an exotic headpiece and jewelry -- I feel beautiful.


The oracle knows  all my secrets....she knows what I long for.... "O, my god, my lover... the north wind is blowing... it is pleasant to go down to the river...my heart longs to enter it...to bathe with you. I will let you see my beauty in  a shift of the finest royal linen... sheer... translucent... moist with balsam.  I will plait my hair with reeds... together we will contemplate beauty....


Weary and love sick... I can  barely move and spend the day in bed...my friends gather near me...and ask what is wrong... only the oracle knows my malady... I will shame the doctors that look in on me... yes, I have heartache for my one and true love whose image is as blinding as the sun... to hear his voice is pomegranate wine to me... I draw life from hearing it...

Rising like the morning star...shining bright, fair of skin, he awaits for me... the oracle assures me... she tells me... that he holds me in his heart as gently as a reed in the arms of the wind.....

Wearing-
Gown - The White Armory  TWA - Nile Queen
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Skin - October 4 Seasons - Zulay Papavar
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - Emo-tions


1 comment: