Thursday, May 26, 2016

Mr X and the Angel - Mistique & New Skin By October 4 Season Skins Blosssom

A dream... an angel... a benevolent spiritual being endowed with wisdom and beauty... Mr. X calls me his muse because I inspire him -- for me he is my angel always ready to listen and help me think things through...and then there is his love of shopping !!!!. He makes me feel as extraordinary as I do wearing this lovely gown by Mistique called Daylily V3 in cherry blossom with dove wings.

I love the layers of this gown with its solid pink angled top and glamorous skirt that is as fresh as a spring bouquet... the colors are soft and elegant...Mr. X loves tells me the floral garden on this gown  reminds him of a Monet painting... and is perfectly romantic...just like me! Isn't he just so sweet! My fondest wish would be for every woman on SL to find a man like Frankx -- he is kind  and thoughful, intelligent, helpful and funny... and did I mention he is  great builder and loves to shop in SL and RL !!!!  Sometimes he can be cranky....but then again can't we all!!


The small angel wings can attached and  worn when you are feeling particularly sweet... they are the perfect size and make this ensemble enchanting.  Healing... energizing and ethereal beauty... is what will draw people to you.... Mistique  Daylily V3  is available for classic bodies.  The soft colors of this gown lights up night.

I am wearing the fabulous new skin by October 4 Seasons that was an exclusive at Penumbra called Joanique.  It offers 5 different  make- up options including two very avant guard options -- I am wearing one of them in this blog.  Joanique is  compatible with classic and mesh bodies and comes loaded with appliers for all of them! This spring/ summer avaunt guard pallete is beautiful and  wearing it you are sure to shine brighter than summer sun --- simply put upi wo;; feel beautiful.


Wearing:
Gown - Mistique Daylily V3

Skin *new* October 4 Seasons - Joanique - Blossom

Hair - [LELUTKA} Maria Irish Red

No comments:

Post a Comment