Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mr. X and Di - New Gown - Sascha's Designs

 All day my darling  Mr. X  I have been thinking about your note... it has given me such pleasure.  When I think of you I feel   simplicity, truth and taste...  and yet... I feel that I need to be alluring and beautiful... so tonight I wear this new  gown  by Sascha.... I really love it...  it is called Di Pink Gown and somehow I feel like cinderella ....  Mind you that this gown comes in tons of colors... but Pink felt like spring to me... the texture is just gorgeous and I love the way it swirls and sways.  It is 50% mesh and comes in sizes from small to x-large.


You tell  me I am  beautiful within and without... and yes... in this  gown... called .... there is layer upon  layer of   beauty and  grace with sparkling beaded accents bringing about a radiant elegance to this glamorous gown.


I told Mr. X that I love twirling carelessly in this springtime gown...he takes my hand and reminds me I am his muse... and together we simply enjoy enjoying....



Wearing
*New* - Sascha's Designs - Di Pink Gown

Skin - October 4 Seasons - Catalina Lily

Hair - *new* - Emo-tions - Leni

1 comment: