Monday, November 2, 2015

Sophisticated Rebel - Wicca's Wardrobe @ FAD #6

The #6 round for FAD has just started and will run through November 28!  I love the seasonal theme for this month's event..."Fall Down and Wrap up" and when Mr. X sees me in the new outfit by Wicca's Wardrobe this is exactly what he will want to do!

Just imagine unwinding in a magical garden... dusk is setting in. Cool November winds are blowing in from the  Mediterranean.  I am dressed for the weather in this new outfit  by Wicca's Wardrobe.  I love the Yves crop pants embellished with leather buttons all the way up the side and accented with a swank leather  bell ruffle. The super hip leather Cleora boots and matching leather cap complete the look for a sophisticated rebel.

Mr. X  arrives  riding a horse.... without a saddle  and hands me  two bottles of red wine from his vineyard.  I mumble, Mr. X, you do make an entrance.  He winks and says so do you in this fabulous faintly swashbuckling look that tells me that you are ready for adventure...... especially in the Kai glasses -- I tell Mr. X they help me see clearly and be clearly seen!


Wearing FAD exclusives through November 28
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Desperatos/163/159/3502
Wicca's Wardrobe
Pants - Yves in  Viridian
Boots - Cleora boots - in Viridian
Top - Daria Vest - Viridian (love those wooden buttons!)
Hat - Batschkapp - Viridian
Glasses - Kai - Viridian
Wicca's Main  Store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

Skin - October 4 Seasons - Alisha Blossom
Eyeshadow - October 4 Seasons - Flossy - Mint
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - Exile - Nina - Babydoll


No comments:

Post a Comment