Saturday, November 28, 2015

Mr. X and Bomax New Sascha Designs and October 4 Seasons

Sometimes Mr. X is a shameless flatterer !  He told me tonight that I looked just stunning in this new release called Bomax by Sascha's Designs.  He went on to say that I looked dramatically swank from my hips to my ankles in these new latex leggings and the military styled jacket replete with a decorative sash... he is entranced and entrenched in  my arms!  Oh la la!

Bomax is perfect for almost any affair, dress it up for a cocktail party or dress it down for your favorite blues bar on the grid, either way, Bomax adds excitement to everyday fashion where ever you decide to go.  Best of all, stylish matching ankle boots called Bomax Boots are sold separately making this easy to wear... they made me want to kick up my heels and just got for it!   The boots are designed for slink high feet.

I love the way this bodice hugging jacket shows off my curves... as warm and sexy as a sweet embrace. Bomax is mesh and compatible with classic avatars and also appliers for mesh bodies.  Bomax comes in  blush, red and black... get them all and sail through the season in style.


I have also paired this with the new December group gift from October's 4 Seasons  called Guardian Angel that comes with  two shapes, two sets of eyes, two make-ups three tattoos and loads of appliers. Love this skin.... I wore both versions in this blog....get it and be someone's "guardian angel"!



So Mr. X let's go and explore -- the grid of course and then... and then...

Wearing

Outfit - *new* - Sascha's Designs - Bomax in Red, Blush (this also comes in Black)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/242/84/22

Boots - * new* Sascha's Designs - Bomax Calf Boots
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/242/84/22

Skin - *new* October 4 Seasons - December Group Gift - Guardian Angel
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - Acedia Albion - No longer available


No comments:

Post a Comment