Friday, October 9, 2015

Mr. X and Nymphalis - * New * Fellini and J'adore Pearl by October

The color blue... Mr. X has the bluest eyes -- tonight when I think of him, I think of all the varieties of love... love achieved, love lost, love persevering.   Mr. X's eyes sparkle like the stars on the deep blue canvas of the midnight sky... and, yes, I love him.
I asked him to meet me by a frozen fountain tonight... he cannot mistake me in the elegant flower festooned perfectly textured gown by Fellini called Nymphalis.  The blue flowers of this dress contain every shade of Mr. X's blue eyes.  I love the sweeping navy blue outer skirt that flirts with the eye and the flower petal bodice... that beckons....endlessly.

Nymphalis also comes with a beautiful sheer bow hat that  is simply captivating leaving Mr. X wanting more.... I am wearing the new skin by October 4 Seasons called J'adore in Pearl.  It comes with six fabulous shades of makeup as well as a natural option... and best of all it comes with freckles.... Mr. X loves those and so will you.


Wearing
Gown and Hat - *New* - Fellini - Nymphalis
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ypsilon%20Island/208/55/21

Skin - *New* - October 4 Season Skins - J'Adore - Pearl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - D!va - Miso

No comments:

Post a Comment