Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mr. X and Tamara - New Round at Sneak Peek thru Oct. 5

Mr. X told me I have two moods.  One where I want to emit light and the other, when I want to absorb it.  Today, I want to walk in the light of a mystical forest... and hunt for treasure.  And, what a treasure I found at Sneak Peek's new round through October 5.
I love this flirty tunic top with it's arcing panels of vibrant colors in lime green, white and black by !Finale Couture called Tamara Pants and tunic.
The black spandex cropped pants are perfect with this flowing tunic that has a tribal vibe.  The skin is the group gift skin at October's 4 Season Skins, you still have a few days to get it and this is a skin worn with or without tattoos not to be missed !

Wearing: Sneak Peek Exclusive thru Oct. 5
Outfit: !Finale Couture called Tamara Pants and Tunic
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/123/90/2658

Skin: October 4 Seasons - September Group Gift Bridal Mendi
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003
Shoes - LaVian & Co - Davinia

Hair - Emotions - Nabu

No comments:

Post a Comment