Thursday, August 27, 2015

Maya and Mr. X- Sascha Designs @ The Instruments thru Sept. 6

Mr. X is waiting for me on the veranda, enjoying raki and meze, when I breeze into the sunlight wearing this skin tight colorful halter dress that is an exclusive by Sascha Designs at the Instruments... it is as beautiful as the color of the sea and sky.... and Mr. X thought.... I looked exquisite.


I love the multi color flora and fauna of this mini that was definitely designed for attention.  I decide to tone it down a bit  with passion pink.... as I make my way to a  tiny hotel that  sits right on Bosphorus Strait, a 19th-century distillery renovated into a twenty-room enclave.  A secret to most, I thought.  I like the idea of a pirate's lair and Mr. X... especially .....wearing this.


Sascha's  dress called Maya... comes with a vibrant color changing hud that  offers five pantone colors... I am showing my three favorites although the lemon yellow and red are totally gorgeous and.... beguiling.


Tonight I think  I will  tell Mr. X about the greatest pirate ever, a woman, Hsi Kai, who commanded 50,000 pirates in the early 1800s (U.S. only had 5,000). Hsi Kai eventually agreed to a truce with the entire world all at once (because they just couldn’t beat her).  Let's see what he thinks about that.  

Wearing:
The Instruments Exclusive - Sascha Designs - Maya -- color changing hud 

Skin: October 4 Seasons - Zulay Chocolate
Eyeshadow - October 4 Seasons - Flossy
Lashes - October 4 Seasons - mesh Undaunted
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Sparkie Harland - Image Photography Meshudio Version 2
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Manx/44/200/24
join the flickr and share your photos http://www.flickr.com/groups/2087664@N25

No comments:

Post a Comment