Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mr. X and summer fun with Tania - *New* Resun

When I think of a perfect summer day, I think of the air tinged with a hint of ocean water... that wonderful salt air seems so invigorating and energizing. Languidly waiting for Mr. X... I am wearing this gorgeous new release by Resun called Tania.
I love the gracefully pleated maxi skirt that hugs my hips and shows off my curves in all the right places. Maxi skirts are trending in both worlds right now and the texture and quality of Tania makes it a must have.
The top is pure sin.. with it's open sides held together with delicate silken threads... this top is an invitation in itself without saying a word in a sophisticated and glamourous way.
Although Tania comes in many colors, I am showing it in my favorite three colors -- creme, red and black along with the new sexy sandals called Brenda by Resun that are made of the finest Italian leather and comes with a convenient color changing hud.

I have paired Tania with October 4 Seasons new Neutral Nails and new Skin, Zulay in Marigold using make-up #1, #3 and neutral.  So Mr. X -- the sangria is made, the candles are lit, the breeze is soft and sweet as the sun sinks slowly into the horizon...I'm waiting.

Wearing
Outfit - Resun *NEW* - Tania in red, black and creme
Shoes - Resun *NEW* - Brenda w/color changing hud for slink high feet
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rare%20Jewel/13/146/25resun

Skin - October 4 Seasons *New* Zulay Marigold
Nails - October 4 Seasons *New* Neutral Lazy Summer Day
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

No comments:

Post a Comment