Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mr. X and Nadine - Sascha Designs @ The Instruments

I told Mr. X my travel schedule was ramping up...he told me I needed three suitcases to cross the street...I had to agree...! One thing I like to have when I travel whether RL or on the grid is a  go to classic dress that looks good anywhere at any time.
Nadine Hud #1
Exploring The Instruments, I found a fabulous shift style dress with classic lines that cannot help but flatter by Sascha's Designs.
Hud #1 Nadine


 Best of all this dress comes with a color and pattern changing hud making it something I really wish I had in my RL travel suitcase, not to mention that it doesn't wrinkle or need to be dry cleaned!
Nadine Hud #1

This dress is like a summer garden, each floral pattern is lush and beautiful -- a deep rich spectrum that allows you to style for many looks.  Wearing this is a sweet summer treat refreshing as sherbet! I know my cats will miss me.....

Hud Nadine #2


Wearing:
Exclusive - Sascha Designs for The Instruments
Dress - Nadine 1 with color changing and pattern hud  and Nadine 2 with color changing and pattern hud
The Instruments - Anniversary Sale and Exclusives (and gifts) LM
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/7km/189/167/22

Skin - October 4 Season Skins - Rehana Pearl Make Up #1 w/ freckles and  butterfly
Eyeshadow - October 4 Seasons - Soulful Eyeshadow - Coral
Lashes October 4 Seasons - Mesh Undaunted
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - Truth - Teddy - variety

1 comment: