Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Morphine...a new find at Monchromatic Fair and Mr. X

Mr. X and I love the idea of tone on tone... there is something so elegant about one wash of color.  While wandering around Monochromatic Fair, I noticed that Morphine is offering a tone on tone dress and boots just perfect for the kind of mood I am in.



I love the soft white peach color of this sassy dress with its' V neck draped cross over top that is playful and sexy at the same time.


This dress called Juliana's Ensemble comes in a variety of colors including blue, pink, white and peach.


I am wearing one of Morphine's new skins called Freya.  I like the fresh clean lines of this skin with its' sultry lips that has a variety of eyebrow colors to match your hair .
I feel the wind is up and energy abounds.... I am ready...and waiting for Mr. X.



Wearing: 
Dress:  Morphine- Juliana's Ensemble 
Boots: Morphine Overtheknee
Skin: Morphine: FreyaV2 Tan with natural berry
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sago%20Island/238/204/24



No comments:

Post a Comment